We at Infinite take pride in our companies’ ethical standards, continually monitoring the health and safety of our employees as well as our environmental impact. Find our certifications and memberships below.
R2 Certified – View Certificate
Being certified to the R2 standard of responsible electronic recycling provides our customer with assurance that we operate under a documented process of safety, environmental and legal requirements for the repair and recycle of electronics equipment.
RIOS Certified – View Certificate
As a RIOS certified recycler, Infinite Electronics Recycling integrates the management system of RIOS. We are able to more effectively manage our system, which results in stronger health and safety programs, greater environmental responsibility, and better operational efficiency.
ISO 14001 Certified – View Certificate
International Organization for Standardization. The ISO 14001 codifies our commitment to safe environmental practices, assuring customers and giving us a clear framework for managing our impact on this planet.
OHSAS 18001 Certified – View Certificate
This certification is for reduction and prevention of workplace hazards. It also boost employee moral with continual improvement meetings and monitoring processes allowing management to ensure proper and effective workplace safety aspects and environmental impacts.
Memberships and Registrations
We are members of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries. ISRI is the industry standard for safety and business practices nationwide.
We are Microsoft refurbishers.
Florida Department of Environmental Protection
FL. DEP# FLR000215541
Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
IER conducts its business in such a manner as to provide customer confidence and satisfaction in the recycling of all used and end of life electronics through the use of “best in class” practices and uses approved secure methods of data destruction/data cleansing, both to prevent pollution to the environment and to protect customers sensitive data and information, while continuously striving to conduct procedures and processes that provide a workplace environment that avoids any physical or physiological harm to all employees, visiting contractors, vendors and customers.
Emphasis is placed on effective management ensuring a systematic approach to the identification of risks and the allocation of financial and physical resources to control them. To minimize environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services and Occupational Health and Safety issues, we will:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects and Occupational Health and Safety
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors
- Posting internal audit findings inside the company
- Educate, train and motivate employees to avoid hazards and to contribute positively to the health and safety of themselves and others while at work
- Infinite is committed to continual improvement of the Environmental Health & Safety Management System (EHSMS)
- Committed to continual improvement
- Committed to highest standard of data security
We participate in yearly audits
Executive Vice President, CEO & COO